I had some work done on our brakes today, after … er … needing to for … a long time! But anyway, today our mechanic was wearing such a fantastic hat while he was working, I just had to take a picture.
Getting some work done on the van can be a procedure… usually something like this:
- Try to catch the mechanic when he’s home
- Try again when he’s not so busy
- Have him look at the vehicle
- Talk about life with the mechanic
- Try to figure out what parts he needs
- Shop around to find the parts you need for a reasonable price
- Bring them back to the mechanic … and if he’s available he can fix the things.
- Talk some more
Of course, it’s not always that simple – mistakes might be made due to language, culture, or if someone is human. But the work gets done eventually!